Since the 1980’s, we have been restoring degraded natural habitats all around Australia for both the public and private sector. Our hands-on approach enables us to undertake and successfully complete projects on any scale.
We provide experienced and professional ecological management for all existing Australian habitats.
We offer a wide range of expertise from consultancy and design, through to implementation and maintenance.
We have worked on thousands of sites ranging from rainforests to rivers, deserts to dams, forests to farms, and conservation reserves to creeks.
We can consult and implement:-
- Revegetation of aquatic and terrestrial environments.
- Rehabilitation of creeks, wetlands and dams including earthworks.
- Environmentally sensitive weed eradication from bushland on any scale
- Construction of boardwalks, tracks, bridges, viewing towers and birdhides.
- GPS mapping and analysis of weeds and floral communities.
Our clients include private landowners, local councils, property and residential developers, various government departments and community-based committees of management.