Our multi-award winning team have been the leaders of habitat creation and environmental repair for over 40 years. Having completed several thousand projects Australia-wide, we can Consult, Design, and Construct – any project.
A member of our team is available to discuss your environmental vision, today!
Our environmental SERVICES
Since the 1980’s, we have been restoring degraded natural habitats all around Australia. Our hands-on approach enables us to undertake projects of any scale.
We provide experienced and professional ecological management from consultancy and design, through to implementation and maintenance.
We have worked on thousands of sites ranging from rainforests, rivers, deserts to dams, forests to farms, and conservation reserves to creeks.
Our clients include private landowners, local councils, property and residential developers, various government and community-based committees.
View recent PROJECTS
- Revegetation of aquatic and terrestrial environments.
- Rehabilitation of creeks, wetlands and dams including earthworks.
- Environmentally sensitive weed eradication from bushland on any scale.
- Construction of boardwalks, tracks, bridges, viewing towers and birdhides.
- GPS mapping and analysis of weeds and floral communities.
- Tree removal and stump grinding.
- Remote area specialists.